Job Openings at BELLA
As a member of the BELLA team, you will take on responsibility of research projects in the field of materials and technologies for lithium-ion batteries and next-generation batteries in cooperation with BASF.
- You will develop new material concepts for current and future battery technologies.
- You will characterize the materials by means of electrochemical and analytical methods and develop new analytical tools.
- Extensive cooperation with partners from KIT and researchers from BASF will be an essential element of your work.
- You will present your findings to partners from university and industry as well as in scientific journals.
- PhD in chemistry or materials science
- Experience in electrochemistry, electrochemical measurement techniques and the development of battery materials
- Knowledge of inorganic or organic chemistry, especially in chemical and solid-state analytical techniques
- Creativity and initiative to successfully achieve goals in a team
- Good English language skills
- An opportunity to carry out fundamental scientific research in affiliation to industrial development of energy-storage materials and technologies
- Responsibility from day one in challenging and versatile research projects and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team
If you are interested or have any questions, please get in touch with the group leaders!